Sustainable Bhartiya Cow Farming Workshop | 22-23 December | Ahilya Mata Goushala, Indore(M.P)
**Payment to be made to Confirm you seat Prior registration appreciated.
**Please hurry up we have 25 Seats only on “First come -First serve basis”
***Participants are expected to arrive at workshop venue on their own expenses. Basic arrangements for accommodation and food will be provided at Workshop.
Who Should attend ?
- *Inaugration and Brief on Role of Ahilya Mata Goshala as center of excellence in Bhartiya Cow Development
- *How to Start Sustainable Cow Farming Business with minimum investment
- *Building Goshala- Infrastructure, Breed Planning, Nutrition, Animal Health
- * Smart Bhartiya Cow Mission-Benefits
- * Product Management: Value added Panchgavya and Panchamrat Products
- *Animal Nutrition and Fodder planning
- *Role of Bhartiya Cows in Organic Farming
- *Marketing of Cow Products
- *How to build profitable business based on bhartiya cow farming
- *Organic Cow Farming through Ayurveda and Homeopathy
- *Interdependency of Human, Soil and Cows Health and potential for creating Healthy India
- *Importance of Cow Farming in Development of farmers
- *Benefits of Consuming Bhartiya Cow Products
Somkar Cow Services & Big Bang Things Consultants Indore
Somkar Cow Services provides training and consultancy in Bhartiya Cow Farming and Veterinary Subjects.
Big Bang Things Consultants, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Devi Ahilya Mata Goushala, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Why attend Workshop On Sustainable Cow Farming ?
Workshop will be a two day residential program with expert session on sustainable Bhartiya Cow Farming & Learn various subjects on Farm Infrastructure, Animal Health, Nutrition, Fodder, Breed Management, Value Added Cow Products and Marketing
Sustainable Bhartiya Cow Farming01
Learn How to start and build a sustainable business based on Bhartiya Cow Products. Uniques challenges and solutions will be covered in great details
Animal Health, Nutrition & Smart Farm Management02
Animal Health & Nutrition covered by veterinary Experts. Interdependence between soil, animal health. Importance of record keeping and data management
Dairy Products & Value Addition03
Dairy Products and Value Additions like Panchgavya , Organic Fertilizer to maximize profits for your business.
Marketing of Dairy Products04
How to identify market opportunities and create demand for your products? Various strategies for marketing bhartiya cow products and learning from success of other cow farms.